Friday, March 25, 2011

Here I am!

Welcome to my blog!
Who am I? I am a 20 year old guy from Sweden (so I apologies now for spelling errors) and I currently is studying computer game development (graphic) in the university.
What will this blog be about then? Well this blog will be about me, my projects, some reviews and maybe even some lessons. I am interested in many things like history, astronomy, drawing, paleontology, games and many other things. But what I really want to work with in the future is movie production.
This is also what this blog will be about, my journey to work with movie productions. I am thinking of doing some independent movies and post them here and blog about what happens.
If this sounds interesting for you then great! Pop in from time to time.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment